Beginning March 17th, until further notice, services will be provided via telephone, email and mail; Offices will be closed to walk-in clients. Read more here.
Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians          COVID & Wildfire Updates & Resources  

Member Login

Other Departments

Natural Resources

Minor Trust

The Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians Minor Trust was established for enrolled members of the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians who are defined as minors by CTSI.

Siletz Tribal Council may authorize the distribution of monies to enrolled members of the Siletz Tribe. All distributions to enrolled tribal members who are minors as of the date of distribution shall not be distributed to the minor, instead, the distribution shall remain in trust for the benefit of that minor until he or she reaches the age of majority (eighteen).

Upon reaching the age of majority (eighteen), a newly adult tribal member may request any and all amounts (plus accumulated earnings) shall be distributed in a lump sum to the member.

1. The applicant shall submit a notarized application (below) in writing to the Trust Officer.
2. The applicant shall submit a copy of their social security card with the application.

All applications shall be sent to the Trust Officer at:

Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians
Attn: Sharon Edenfield/Minor Trust
P.O. Box 549
Siletz, OR 97380

If you have any questions please call Sharon Edenfield, Trust Officer 1.800.922.1399

Application to apply for Minor Trust funds is below.

Minor Trust - Request for Funds