Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians
Member Login

Social Services

The Social Services Department, Programs I, is made up of six Programs that relate to Human Services.

Each Program has lead staff and support staff that have Federal and Tribal regulations to follow.



Anita Bailor, Programs 1 Manager,  541-444-8220

Raina Johnston, Programs 1 Assistant,  541-444-8261

Social Services

To apply for Program services, you must contact a Tribal Services Specialist at the Area Office for the county you reside in and request to complete an "Application for Services". You will be given an appointment time to go to the office and fill out the application in a one on one session. You have 45-days to complete the application process. Should you pass the 45-days, you are able to reapply immediately. There will be an eligibility determination made by the Tribal Services Specialist after you have completed the application process.

Required Documentation:
There are specific items that must be documented before Program eligibility can be determined for all applicants. Below is a list of documents that will satisfy the requirement. If you are having difficulty in obtaining any of the required documents, let the Tribal Services Specialist know at the time of your appointment.

Indian Heritage: Tribal ID, Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) or proof of descendency.

Residency: Rental Agreement, mortgage statement, Resident Verification or Collateral Statement form completed.

Citizen/Alien Status: Birth certificate or Immigration documents.

Photo ID:
State issued ID/Driver License or Photo Tribal ID

Proof of Income & Benefits: For the six (6) months prior to date of request. Pay stubs, employer printouts, public assistance, food stamps, tribal per capita, unemployment, education grants, etc.

Employment History: Wage list from the State of Oregon Employment Division.

Selective Service Registration: For men that are born after 1960.

Social Security Card: For all applicants.

Household Composition: Birth certificates and/or marriage certificates.

Education Status: Current school status or highest degree/diploma attained for all applicants.