Enrollment Actions requiring Tribal Council Action
- Application for Enrollment;
- Name Change on the Tribal roll;
- Blood Quantum Correction;
- Relinquishment of Tribal Membership;
- Removal from the Tribal roll (generally due to a tribal members passing);
- Corrections of clerical errors on the Tribal Roll.
Application/Request Process and the Enrollment Committee
The Enrollment Committee is appointed by the Tribal Council through the Standing Committee application process. For details on the duties and powers of the Enrollment Committee, see the Enrollment Ordinance.
Before any actions are taken by Tribal Council, the Enrollment Clerk reviews the application/request for a determination of whether or not the application/request is complete. The application/request is then forwarded to the Enrollment Committee.
On a quarterly basis the Enrollment Committee reviews applications & requests to make a recommendation to Tribal Council. Their recommendation is posted in the area offices, Tribal Administration Building and on the Tribal web site prior to action by Triabl Council.
Tribal Council will then take action on the applications and requests at their next regular tribal council meeting following the close of the posting period. The Tribal Council's action will be published in the following Siletz News for the general membership to be easily informed of enrollment actions affecting the Tribal membership.
Enrollment Committee meetings are held at 4:30 PM in the Administration II Building (Old Clinic) in room 132.
2017 Enrollment Committee Meetings
For further information on Enrollment Actions, the role of Staff and the Enrollment Committee, review the Enrollment Ordinance.
- February 8, 2017: Committee Meeting - Review Post #296
- March 8, 2017: Committee Meeting
- April 12, 2017: Committee Meeting
- May 10, 2017: Committee Meeting - Review Post #297
- June 14, 2017: Committee Meeting
- July 12, 2017: Committee Meeting
- August 2, 2017: Committee Meeting - Review Post #298
- September 13, 2017: Committee Meeting
- October 11, 2017: Committee Meeting - Review Post #299
- November 8, 2017: Committee Meeting