Beginning March 17th, until further notice, services will be provided via telephone, email and mail; Offices will be closed to walk-in clients. Read more here.
Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians          COVID & Wildfire Updates & Resources  

Member Login


201 SE Swan Ave
PO Box 549
Siletz, OR 97380

Toll-Free:    (800) 922-1399 ext. 1258
Direct:         (541) 444-8258
Fax:             (541) 444-8296 

The Siletz Tribal Enrollment Department is responsible for maintaining an accurate tribal membership roll and processing requests that affect the tribal roll for final decision by the Siletz Tribal Council

  1. Have you recently moved? If so, update your address now; do not wait until “per capita time.” Review the Address Updates with Tribe section
  2. When did you last update your Death Benefit Beneficiary? Do you have one on file? Review the Death Benefits section.

enrollment photo

Enrollment Forms

Actions listed below do not need Tribal Council approval and are processed by the Enrollment Staff.

  1. Address & Contact Information Update*
  2. Designation of Death Benefit Beneficiary
  3. Funeral Pre-Planning Tool
  4. Siletz Tribal Identification (ID) Request
  5. Release of Information

* A completed Address & Contact Information Update form can be faxed to (541)444-8296 (no cover page necessary) or sent as a scan via email to to get the phone or address updated quickly. After emailing, mail in the original to the Enrollment Department. If the address change is sent via email, you will receive a reply confirming the form was received.  If you do not get a response, please call to follow up that your email was received.

 Tribal ID Brochure

Actions and requests listed below require review by the Enrollment Committee with a recommendation to Tribal Council.  Tribal Council will then take action on the application/request on a quarterly basis in the form of a Resolution.

NOTE: ALL ORIGINALS OF ENROLLMENT APPLICATIONS/REQUEST LISTED BELOW AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION must be submitted to a Siletz Tribal Office in person or via mail to the Enrollment Department.  Originals are returned via Certified Mail.

  1. Application for Enrollment: Applications must be submitted with at minimum an ORIGINAL STATE ISSUED BIRTH CERTIFICATE naming the tribal parent on the birth certificate and ORIGINAL SOCIAL SECURITY CARD.
  2. Name Change on Tribal Roll: Even if you have changed your name in Tribal Court or with the Siletz Community Health Clinic, there is a separate process for changing your name on the Tribal Roll.  At minimum you must submit the legal document (marriage certificate, divorce decree, adoption record, etc.) that legally changed your name and a clear COLOR COPY of your social security card with your updated name listed on the Social Security Card.  If there is a CLERICAL error in your name, contact the Enrollment staff and a request to make the correction will be submitted.
  3. Blood Quantum Correction Request: Each adult must submit a request to have their blood quantum corrected as a result from a change in an ancestor's blood quantum.  To eliminate a delay, you should provide a copy of your ORIGINAL STATE ISSUED BIRTH CERTIFICATE.  At this time there is not a "cascading change", where an ancestor's change is reflected in all descendants of that one person.
  4. Request for Relinquishment of Siletz Membership: The Siletz Tribe does not allow for dual enrollment even if another tribe you may be eligible for does.  If you wish to enroll with another Tribe, you MUST relinquish your membership with the Siletz Tribe first. 

The full instructions for the individual action (application or request) can be found on the form itself.  If you need assistance in completing the form or have questions please contact the Enrollment staff.