Actions listed below that do not need Tribal Council approval and are processed by the Enrollment Staff.
- Address & Contact Information Update*
- Designation of Death Benefit Beneficiary
- Funeral Pre-Planning Tool
- Siletz Tribal Identification (ID) Request
- Release of Information
- Tribal ID Brochure
* A completed Address & Contact Information Update form can be faxed to (541)444-8296 (no cover page necessary) or sent as a scan via email to email@example.com to get the phone or address updated quickly then mail in the original to the Enrollment Department. If the address change is sent via email, you will receive a reply confirming the form was received. If you do not get a response, please call to follow up that your email was received.
Actions and requests listed below that require review by the Enrollment Committee with a recommenation to Tribal Council. Tribal Council will then take action on the application/request on a quarterly basis in the form of a Resolution.
NOTE: ALL ORIGINALS OF ENROLLMENT APPLICATIONS/REQUEST LISTED BELOW AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION must be submitted to a Siletz Tribal Office in person or via mail to the Enrollment Department. Originals are returned via Certified Mail.
- Application for Enrollment: Applications must be submitted with at minimum an ORIGINAL STATE ISSUED BIRTH CERTIFICATE naming the tribal parent on the birth certificate and ORIGINAL SOCIAL SECURITY CARD.
- Name Change on Tribal Roll: Even if you have changed your name in Tribal Court or with the Siletz Community Health Clinic, there is a separate process for changing your name on the Tribal Roll. At minimum you must submit the legal document (marriage certificate, divorce decree, adoption record,etc) that legally changed your name and a clear COLOR COPY of your social security card with your updated name listed on the Social Security Card. If there is a CLERICAL error in your name, contact the Enrollment staff and a request to make the correction will be submitted.
- Blood Quantum Correction Request: Each adult must submit a request to have their blood quantum corrected as a result from a change in an ancestor's blood quantum. To eliminate a delay, you should provide a copy of your ORIGINAL STATE ISSUED BIRTH CERTIFICATE. At this time there is not a "cascading change" where an ancestor's change is reflected in all descendents of that one person.
- Request for Relinquishment of Siletz Membership: The Siletz Tribe does not allow for dual enrollment even if another tribe you may be eligible for does. If you wish to enroll with another Tribe, you MUST relinquish your membership with the Siletz Tribe first.
The full instructions for the individual action (application or request) can be found on the form itself. If you need assistance in completing the form or have questions please contact the Enrollment staff.