Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians
Member Login


201 SE Swan Ave
PO Box 549
Siletz, OR 97380

Toll-Free:    (800) 922-1399 ext. 1258
Direct:         (541) 444-8258
Fax:             (541) 444-8296 

The Siletz Tribal Enrollment Department is responsible for maintaining an accurate tribal membership roll and processing requests that affect the tribal roll for final decision by the Siletz Tribal Council

  1. Have you recently moved? If so, update your address now; do not wait until “per capita time.” Review the Address Updates with Tribe section
  2. When did you last update your Death Benefit Beneficiary? Do you have one on file? Review the Death Benefits section.

enrollment photo

Notices & Publications

Public Notices & Publications
  •  Public Posting
To view the Enrollment Postings you must be logged in as a member and then go to the Member Only link at the bottom of the page. If you are ahving a problem with your login or need to request for your information to be added, email to have this addressed.
2018 Posting Periods
·        Post #300: February 22 - March 14
·        Post #301: May 24 - June 13
·        Post #302: August 23- September 12
·        Post #303: October 25-November 14 
  • The Public Siletz Tribal Membership roll is available in the Tribal Area Offices and Housing Office. You can also view it by logging into the Member Area portion of the website and can then be found on the Enrollment Posting tab.