All meetings are available via Zoom by clicking the link below.
Siletz Area Agenda – April 13th, 2023
Hosted in-person at the Siletz Grange Hall or on Zoom.
General Schedule for Evening (subject to change)
5:30 PM – ZOOM Log In and Community Poll: Let’s try it!
5:35 PM – Welcome & Prayer; TBD
-Request for Agenda Items for Community Discussion
5:45 PM – Agenda: – Staff Updates:
– Housing: Rob Smith, Cova Metcalf
– Affordable Connectivity: Lisa Norton
– Clinic: New Director, Updates, Miranda Williams; Community Health Assessment
– Education: Jeff Sweet & Sonya Moody-Jurado
– Culture & Language: Nick Viles
– Transportation & Transit: Planning & Civil Rights Notice
6:30 PM – Community Discussion (We can run long if there is a topic to discuss!)
7:00 PM – End of meeting
For more information, contact Pam Lind at the Planning Department at (541) 444-83611; for the Planning Clerk Danise Barker, (541) 444-8257; or, for the Data Coordinator, Terry Altemus, (541) 444- 8271. Kat Hudson, Tribal Webmaster assisting.