During the pandemic and until further notice, we will not be taking walk-in appointments. You must call the Dental Clinic to be assessed and then scheduled in based on priority needs.
Siletz tribal members and other tribal members. At this time, the Dental Clinic prioritizes services to patients as follows:
- PRC eligible members
- Other documented Native Americans
- Employees of the Siletz tribe and its entities
- Other patients based on availability of services
Annual exams, cleanings, radiographs, referrals, extractions, root canals, and fillings.
Special services such as dentures, partials, crowns, and bridgework are available through the Dental Clinic and may require insurance pre-authorization and/or pre-payment prior to being scheduled. The cost of the service depends on current pricing.
New Patient Exams
New patients are required to have an exam at the beginning of their treatment.
Annual exams are required for adults once a year and children twice a year.
Patient Appointments (Non-Emergency)
Monday – Thursday
8:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM
10:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM
Monday – Thursday
8:15 AM to 8:45 AM and 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM
10:00 AM to 10:30 AM and 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM
Suspended Until Further Notice
See note above.
Phone Number & Staff
Appointments can be made by calling the dental clinic phone.
541-444-9681 or 541-444-1030 Opt. 5
Ashley Taylor, DDS
Rachel Meek , DMD
Teresa Carpenter, RDH
Alison Noble, RDH
To reduce congestion, confusion, distraction, and possible injury in the treatment area, the following rules apply to the Dental Clinic:
- Only the actual patient will be brought into the operatory.
- Parents/guardians or authorized adults accompanying a patient will remain in the reception area unless the dentist specifically requests their presence in the operatory.
- No child under 15 will be treated unless accompanied by a responsible adult and only if the parent/guardian has authorized the adult by completing the Consent for Treatment form.
- If an adult and child from the same family are scheduled at the same time, another responsible adult should be present to supervise the child while the child is being treated.
This facility will be available for the treatment of the true dental emergency, i.e., traumatic damage to the oral cavity, discomfort that cannot be controlled by non-prescription analgesics, or acute infections. True emergencies will be seen promptly during the designated emergency visit times, which are available every day. After hours coverage will be provided by Gatekeeper referral to Pacific Communities Hospital emergency room and by emergency telephone consultation.
Patients not in immediate pain, patients who are habitual emergency patients or patients with qualifications as to the time, length, or nature of treatment are not true emergencies and will be seen at the discretion of the dental staff.
The aim of emergency treatment will be to alleviate pain only. All emergency patients will be urged to seek complete treatment after the acute situation has been resolved.
The current fee schedule and pre-authorization forms are maintained by the Patient Account Department. Please do not schedule an appointment until financial arrangements have been made.
There are times when dentists will refer patients for services outside the clinic.