In response to COVID-19, the clinic is unable to offer flu clinics in the area offices. We hope to return to providing flu clinics next year but for now want to do our part in keeping you safe.
There are two ways to get your flu shot:
- At the Siletz Community Health Clinic or YOUR primary care provider during regular business hours.
- Schedule an appointment (available October)
- Drive through flu clinics @ SCHC – watch for information
- Your Pequot card at YOUR local pharmacy.
- Pequot is accepted at all CVS network pharmacies that currently accepts your Pequot card;
- You or your Pharmacist may contact Pequot at 1-888-779-6638 if you have any questions; and
- Using your Pequot card will NOT reduce your annual Pequot benefit.