Having a child brings big changes in your life. The Siletz Home Visiting Program is available to parents who are pregnant or have given birth within the last year. This program is voluntary, and it is free!
The Siletz Home Visiting Program offers:
- The latest information about how babies grow, develop and learn both physically and
- Ways to bond with your baby;
- Information about how to keep your family healthy;
- Tips for parents about infant sleep, play, attachment, and many more;
- Information about other community resources, like breastfeeding support and car seat installation;
- Culturally sensitive needs of families; and
- Home visits for parents and their children
If you are interested in hearing more about the Siletz Home Visiting Program and the eligibility requirements for the program in your community, please complete the information below. A Family Support Specialist will contact you!