Available to patients of all ages without an appointment. Immunizations are available during regular clinic hours. Ask to see a nurse for immunizations.
We participate with the Vaccines For Children Program, which provides free vaccines to qualified children ages birth through 18 years. Nursing staff can help determine if you or your child meet Federal requirements for this program
We provide a wide range of adult immunizations for established patients, including but not limited to: Influenza, Pneumococcal, Zoster, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and Tetanus.
All patients, staff, and community members are encouraged to get annual flu vaccinations. Contact the nursing staff for more information or if you have questions or concerns about immunizations.
Flu Shot Access
In response to COVID-19, the clinic is unable to offer flu clinics in the area offices. We hope to return to providing flu clinics next year but for now want to do our part in keeping you safe.
There are two ways to get your flu shot:
- At the Siletz Community Health Clinic or YOUR primary care provider during regular business hours.
- Schedule an appointment (available October)
- Drive through flu clinics @ SCHC – watch for information
- Your Pequot card at YOUR local pharmacy.
- Pequot is accepted at all CVS network pharmacies that currently accepts your Pequot card;
- You or your Pharmacist may contact Pequot at 1-888-779-6638 if you have any questions; and
- Using your Pequot card will NOT reduce your annual Pequot benefit.
Our laboratory is staffed with a qualified medical technician to perform routine tests necessary for diagnosis and treatment. Complex testing is performed by a licensed reference laboratory.