Schedule of Events
Royalty Pageant (Held Outdoors) | Time TBA
Grand Entry | 1 PM
Salmon Bake | After Grand Entry
Grand Entry | 7 PM
Below is the Vendor Application and information for the 2022 Nesika Illahee Pow-Wow on Government Hill in Siletz, Oregon on August 12th, 13th & 14th 2022. This notice is a pre-selection process and does not guarantee you a vendor space at the Pow-Wow. All completed applications must be returned to the Pow-wow Committee no later than June 1st, 2022 to be considered for a vending space. The Pow-Wow Committee will begin reviewing the application forms and selecting vendors for the Pow-Wow at the earliest possible date. Please do not delay in returning your application forms. This is the first step in the vendor selection process. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY FUNDS WITH THIS APPLICATION. Applicants selected for a vendor space at the Nesika Illahee Pow-Wow will be contacted no later than June 15, 2022 by the Pow-Wow committee. Applications are reviewed and must meet and agree to all conditions.
Prompt submission of this application is the best way to reserve a booth space. The Basic size of a vendor booth is 15 feet (frontage). There is sufficient room behind most vendor spaces to park a single vehicle. Vehicles parked behind your booth (including trailer hitch) must not exceed the length of your requested booth space.
Please send applications to:
Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians (Attn: Pow-Wow Committee)
P.O. Box 549
Siletz, OR 97380
If you have any questions please contact Buddy Lane, Cultural Education Director, at: 541-444-8230 or 1-800-922-1399.
Note: All applications must be mailed, faxed, filled out online or dropped off. Emailed applications will not be accepted.
Basic Booth Size (15 feet)
Siletz Tribal Members
– Art/Craft Booth: $160.00 + $35 Value Raffle Item
– Food Booth: $195.00
Enrolled American Indians
– Art/Craft Booth: $260.00 + $35 Value Raffle Item
– Food Booth: $295.00
All Other Applicants
– Art/Craft Booth: $285.00 + $35 Value Raffle Item
– Food Booth: $320.00
Additional vending space is $10.00 per foot for each foot exceeding 15 feet.
Booth size includes the overall size of your private vehicle parked behind your booth space, including trailer hitch. (Example: If your vehicle is 17 feet and has a 3 foot trailer hitch, your booth size is 20 feet)
Vendor Rules and Regulations
- If selected, prepayment is required by July 15th, 2022 to guarantee your space. If payment is not received by this date you will be put on a waiting list. If space is available those spaces will be issued on a first come basis. Vendors will not be allowed to set up until payment is made in full. Only cash, money orders or cashier checks will be accepted as payment.
- Food vendors are required to provide one large garbage can outside your booth and be responsible for all clean up in and around your booth. Food vendors are required to dump your garbage can on a regular basis.
- Booth set-up is required to be completed by 3PM on Friday August 12th. Takedown of all booths is required to be completed by NOON on the Monday following the Pow-Wow. Raffle item will be picked up at your booth on Friday after 3 PM by a Pow-Wow committee representative.
- All vendors will be assigned an arrival time. Vendors must arrive at your assigned check-in time or you will be inserted on the grounds at the end of the day in the remaining space available. Before going up on Government Hill and the Pow-Wow grounds, you are required to check in with a Pow-Wow representative on Bensell Road.
- One vehicle may be maintained behind your booth or in the parking lot off of Judd Road (directions to this lot will be available). Vendors are asked to reduce in and out driving activities due to traffic congestion. Each vendor will be issued one parking pass that will allow parking at booth or drop off supplies only. This pass will not allow you to park in the Elders Parking Area. Do not lose it – you will not be issued a replacement.
- All arts/crafts are required to be American Indian made.
- The Pow-Wow committee works in a diligent manner to maintain a high quality of vendors at the Nesika Illahee Pow-Wow. Novelty items and toys, i.e. Frisbees, squirt guns, toy flutes, whistles etc. are not allowed to be sold. All items are subject to review and if seen as inappropriate, offensive or questionable, a Pow-Wow representative will ask that the items be removed.
- All pets are restricted from being on or around the Pow-Wow grounds. If you have pets at your booth there will be an additional $30.00 charge and the pets will be required to be on a leash at all times and you are required to clean up after them.
- The number of food booths will be limited and there may be electrical restrictions to each booth.
- ZERO TOLERENCE FOR ALCOHOL, DRUGS, drug paraphernalia OR WEAPONS ON GOVERNMENT HILL
The Pow-Wow Committee is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft while attending the Pow-Wow.