During the pandemic and until further notice, we will not be taking walk-in appointments. Please call the number listed below if you have any questions.
Optometry services are available to all registered patients at the clinic.
- Comprehensive primary eye care; routine eye exams; pediatric eye exams; exam for failed vision screenings; ocular disease management (i.e. glaucoma, macular degeneration, etc); diabetic wellness exams; refraction for eyeglasses and fitting for contact lenses; cataract evaluations; ophthalmology referrals; visual field testing, fundus photos, and retinal imaging; red eyes; ocular allergies; corneal foreign body removal; and sudden visual disturbances
- Assistance with lens choice, contact lens order, and adjustments or minor repairs.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Please call to verify appointment times.
Established patients with optical issues may call or come into the Optometry Clinic to be worked into the regular schedule and may have to wait to be seen.
Suspended Until Further Notice
See note above.
Phone Number & Staff
Appointments can be made by calling the optometry clinic phone. We offer same day appointments when eye disease is suspected. Please call to schedule a same day appointment.
541-444-9630 or 541-444-1030 Opt. 6
Daniel Smith, OD
There are times when the optometrist will refer patients for services outside the clinic.
- Any “patient responsibility” must be paid before the glasses or contact lenses are ordered.
- Optometry prescriptions written by a doctor outside SCHC will be honored until the expiration date of the prescription.
- SCHC is not responsible for any returns due to an incorrect outside prescription.
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany minor for new contact lens training and fittings.