Four Healing Principles
- Healing from problems associated with alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs comes from within ourselves, our Tribe, and our community. Together we will find the support and resources to heal, renew, and rebuild.
- Our journey is linked to the past. We will use traditions, cultural values, and knowledge to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- Positive messaging to our children and families about the harmful effects of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs.
- The healing of the individual, the community, and the tribe go hand in hand and are inseparable.
- Family and individual prevention planning
- Support services to incarcerated youth
- Suicide Prevention Training
- Risk/protection factor screenings
- Outdoor activities including hiking, kayaking, canoeing
- Ropes course
- Youth leadership
- Community education
- Community coalition building
- In-school curriculum and support groups