Within Siletz Community Health Clinic’s (SCHC) limit of available health services, we serve Native Americans and Non-Natives.
Eligible Native Americans can receive SCHC services at no cost after insurance, if any. Non-Federally recognized Native Americans and Non-Natives are responsible for the cost of services not covered by insurance.
You can read our Patient Guide Brochure for an overview of services and additional information.
Becoming a Patient
You will need to:
- Fill out a new patient registration packet.
- Provide photo identification such as your driver’s license or tribal enrollment identification card. If patient is a minor this will be waived.
- Provide a birth record or certificate of live birth for minors and tribal descendant adults.
- Provide a Social Security Card or number.
- Provide insurance documentation cards.
- Submit the registration packet and documentation to the Patient Registration Specialists’ at medical reception
You may submit your registration with required documents:
- In person to our Patient Registrations Specialists’ located at our medical reception area
- By Fax: 541-444-9695
- By Mail: Attn: Medical Records PO Box 320, Siletz, OR 97380
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – note email is insecure at your discretion
Part 3 – Risk Management
Part 4A – Patient Accounts
Part 4 – Purchase/Referred Care
Part 5 – Health Information
Part 6 – Medical Staff
Part 7 – Nursing Procedures
Part 8 – Dental
Part 9 – Optometry
Part 10 – Diabetes
Part 11 – Community Health Department
Part 12 – Behavioral Health Department
Part 13 – Pharmacy
Part 14 – Infection Control
Part 15 – Laboratory
Part 18 – COVID-19
Part 19 – Credentialing
Part 20 – Telehealth
Part 21 – Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Part 22 – Student Loan Repayment Program