The Central Administration Office is accepting applications beginning August 1, 2021 for the Student Laptop Program. This program is specifically for Higher Education and AVT students who meet the following eligibility requirements and have not previously received a student laptop.
- Must be an enrolled Siletz Tribal Member.
- Must provide copy of current term class schedule of 6 credit hours or more.
- Must provide an unofficial transcript/grade report of successful completion of 2 consecutive quarters/semesters (6 credit hours or more) of Higher
- Education/AVT Program with a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Proof of residence is required.
- Applications are available below, or by contacting April Middaugh Or Shantel Hostler
Desktop Computers – The Desktop Program remains suspended for this calendar year.
The links below provide the necessary information and applications to complete the application process.
1-800-922-1399 or direct at 541-444-8201 and 541-444-8200.