Our mission is to aid those embarking on the journey of self-growth through stable housing that enriches and embraces individual differences.
Our journey is linked to the past. It is with our traditions, cultural values, and today’s knowledge that we embrace recovery. In a safe haven we support and nurture each other in recovery with positive relationship and humor.
The ceremony and spiritual path of each individual is respected. As a circle of individuals placing their roots in recovery, we restore, mend, and strengthen ourselves and future generations.
- Life skills training
- Referral to appropriate resources
- Parenting education
- Domestic violence prevention
- Talking Circles
- Recovery support
- Siletz Tribal Members
- Native Americans enrolled in other Tribes
- Non-Natives with close ties to the Siletz Tribal Community
- People with young children
Hours of Operation
10 AM – 6:30 PM, 7 days a week.
Call 541-444-8286 for more information.