Our journey is linked to the past. It is with our traditions, cultural values, and today’s knowledge that we embrace recovery. In a safe haven we support and nurture each other in recovery with positive relationship and humor.
The ceremony and spiritual path of each individual is respected. As a circle of individuals placing their roots in recovery, we restore, mend and strengthen ourselves and future generations.
- Life skills training
- Referral to appropriate resources
- Parenting education
- Domestic violence prevention
- Talking Circles & Women’s Talking Circles
- Recovery support
- Men & Women
- Men & Women with young children
- Siletz Tribal Members
- Native Americans enrolled in other Tribes
- Non-Natives with close ties to the Siletz Tribal Community
Hours of Operation
24-hour staff/volunteer coverage.
Call 541-444-8286 for more information.