Welcome to the Siletz Community Health Clinic
200 Gwee-Shut Rd
PO Box 320
Siletz, OR 97380-0320
Toll Free: 800-648-0449
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Our Siletz Community Health Clinic services CTSI tribal, other Federally Recognized tribal, and community members. CTSI and Federally Recognized tribal members may receive most SCHC services at no cost after insurance. Non-Federally Recognized tribal and Non-tribal members are responsible for the cost of services not covered by insurance.
To help members achieve their highest potentials in physical and mental health, to promote the concept of self-responsibility for health and quality of life for Siletz Tribal members, and to assure that comprehensive medical services are provided.
Our Core Standards reflect how we value our Patients, Visitors and Co-workers by:
- Providing a Safe and Sanitary Environment
- Proving High Quality Health Care Services
- Treating Patients with Consideration, Dignity and Respect
- Promoting Improvement of Professional Competence, Skill and Quality
- Using Protected Electronic Records System that Allow Prompt Retrieval
Our Siletz Tribal Council assumes full responsibility for the operations and performance of SCHC.