Siletz Veteran Services offers assistance to Tribal veterans by:
- Assisting them obtain DD214 Discharge Documents;
- Helping them enroll into the VA system;
- Addressing housing concerns;
- Connecting them with Tribal clinics; and
- Other questions from Tribal Veterans and their families.
The Honor Guard has the privilege to lead Siletz Warriors and Veterans at the Grand Openings at all Siletz Pow-Wows and has been called upon by Native American and Governor’s Conferences to participate. Honor Guard also pays respects to Siletz Tribal Veterans when they pass on.
Tribal Veterans, please give a copy of your DD214 Discharge Document to Veteran Services so they can assist your family in the event of your passing. If you need help with these documents, call or email the number below.
To get more information or request services, please contact: